Subject: Re: [Leica] RE:European technology
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 11:31:44 -0800

Animal

Sorry to have to contradict you, but the only Boeing commercial
jet powered by the CFM-56 is the 737.  They are also used on
a military re-engining program on KC-135/7, but that is it.

Boeing 717, 727, early 737, 747, 757, 767, and 777 all used
Pratt &Whitney, GE, or Rolls Royce power plants, not CFM.

Jerry

Yes, I am intimately familiar with CATIA, which was French.