Subject: [Leica] imac and on to Epson P2200
From: rclompus@cox.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:25:23 -0500

Well,

I got my imac with 17" screen, additional 512MB RAM should be in
next week along with a new Epson P2200.  Sorry to hear the latest
drivers aren't quite available from Epson for OS x10.2.  Sometimes
you can't win.

Has anyone used the P2200 for printing B&W images on non-
glossy paper?  I have held off purchasing an Epson 1280 with
piezography ink and drivers.  I am currently plannig to donate my
rather extensive darkroom equipment ot a local school:  Beseler
45MXT with Zone 6 cool head, Thomas asfe light, full supply of
trays and Patterson developing equipment.  The school will do
well with this gear.  I've just not had the time to get into the
darkroom.  The digital route fits better with my limited time to print
and publish my work.  Sometimes I shoot great images but they
never leave the slide box due to lack of time.  Maybe I'm the only
one having this problem.  Great gear, sometimes fabulous photos,
too little time to print and display.  My loss.

Richard

Richard Clompus, OD
Roanoke, VA

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] imac and on to Epson P2200)