Subject: RE: [Leica] Real War
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 19:04:17 -0800

On 1/20/03 Tim Atherton  wrote:

>I'm not going to do your research for you Adam. But it's not some kind of
>secret - the Pentagon is quite open about it - journalists will be allowed
>access to the US forces and areas of operation, but on our terms. It's their
>standard policy and they are quite open about how they are going to manage
>the information coming out of Gulf War II.

I didn't ask you to do my research for me Tim, although I did ask you to present
factual information to support your assertion which you seem at least unwilling
or perhaps incapable of doing.

I believe journalists have always, at least in the time from WWII, had to deal
with where the military wanted them to be.

Adam Bridge