Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson Week 3 PAW
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:51:32 -0800

On 1/20/03 Kip Peterson  wrote:

>Here's my week 3 image:
>
>http://homepage.mac.com/kip/PAW_2003/PhotoAlbum9.html

It's a cold image for sure!

My problem lie with the irrigation system. I like the circular elements of the
wheels - but putting the connecting piping along the boundary below the
mountains causes it be lost.

At first I thought that shooting from a higher point of view would have made a
better image and perhaps as you were working this subject you gave that a try.
But the more I thought about it the more I think a lower and closer angle,
pushing the large circular wheels into the foreground with the pipe providing a
connection might not be a better choice. And perhaps you explored that and found
it unattractive.

I do like the elements of this image. Is that storm blowing in from the south or
blowing out?

Thank you for sharing your work.

Adam Bridge