Subject: [Leica] Loose Top Plate on M7
From: Don Lawrence <donlaw@ev1.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:03:23 -0600

Hi Austin,
That is a good question. I did buy if from an Authorized Leica dealer
But the the warranty card doesn't specify if it is USA or International.
It does say Leica used equipment warranty for one year and explicitly
excludes cosmetics (given it was a demo).
However the cosmetics are great as is the camera's operation.
It is just that loose on/off switch that makes me wonder.

Anyone else have a M7 with a loose on/off switch?

I would not expect play in any switches on a $2500 camera.

Don