Subject: RE: [Leica] M motor drive/winder/RabidWinder
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:14:44 -0500

> I wonder
> if it has enough of a delay for the slow shutter speeds.  I'll
> see what the
> manual for it says.

Manual claims "ALL shutter speeds can be used".  Yes, it seems to,
interestingly enough...but I found out something interesting while checking
that out.  If I press the shutter firmly, and hold it down...it doesn't
advance until I release my finger.  It's only when I press it slowly that it
advances before releasing...  Hum.  It has to be VERY deliberate, and
without hesitation to get it to not wind.  It actually works OK that
way...perhaps there is hope for this device yet ;-)

Austin