Subject: RE: [Leica] M motor drive/winder/RabidWinder
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:18:23 -0500

Hi Gilbert,

> Put a TA softie on it

Done that.  I have a "private stash" ;-)

> (I like the mini ones he now makes for the Bessa
> because I can get at the M7's on/off switch easier), and soon you won't
> notice the shutter button kicking back

Yeah, kicks like a mule...BUT...wait...see my last post...I found out how to
keep it from advancing/kicking!!!

> And since you're now
> entering the realm of one-handed shooting, get the Contax TLA 100 cord
> for the flash.

I got the SF-20, and it's pretty OK.  I a bit flimsy, but seems to operate
fine.  Not as weenie as I thought, as far as power output.

> But if you walk around surprising people with the kit on
> the streets of New York, they'll think you're me and then I really
> can't help you with the consequences :)

Shutter the thought!

Austin