Subject: Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 21:28:39 -0600

My guess is it's really a Metz flash, so leave it to another German company
to get some things wrong(like that screw lock dial). But, it does the job it
is supposed to do.

Great flash indeed. And it works on my new Bronica RF. Non-TTL, but a bonus
it works! Now I need another flash.

Chris Williams
New Orleans