Subject: [Leica] Epson 2200 ...
From: "Doug Lee" <doug.lee8@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:27:12 -0500

Hi,

I posted awhile ago that Allen's Camera in Levittown, PA had Epson 2200s in
stock. I know a couple of you placed orders. Hope you are enjoying them. I
stopped in yesterday and they have even more in stock if anyone else is
interested.

I asked how they were able to get so many when I see posts on several
message boards about how hard these are to come by. Apparently, when Epson
first started shipping them Allen's couldn't get any and he had a customer
who wanted one and wanted to buy it from Allen's, not another store. Well,
by the time Allen had chewed out several Epson reps he ended up on the phone
with the president of Epson. Well, he now has no problem getting shipments
of 2200s. I counted 20 in the store yesterday.

BTW, I am not affiliated with Allen's nor do I receive any commission for
hawking the 2200s. Well, I do get the occassional cup of coffee, but I would
get that based on all the dollars I have spent there for myself. (-:

Regards,
Doug

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] Epson 2200 ...)
Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Got my SF-20 flash...)