Subject: [Leica] OT: how to do somethingin Photoshop
From: Adam Bridge <abridge@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2003 21:54:31 -0800

I want to do something to an image that I do all the time in the darkroom but
which I can't seem to quite get to work in Photoshop.

You know how you might want to burn in a whole part of an image but with a
gradiant so at the edge its darker but towards the center its almost not there?
That's what I'd like to do to selected areas of an image. But I don't see how to
do it with Photoshop. Using a brush and dodging just doesn't do it.

You can e-mail me off-line if you like.

Consider this my stupid-question-of-the-week.

Adam