Subject: Re: [Leica] M 's On Oh-Boy
From: "Joseph Codispoti" <joecodi@clearsightusa.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 10:56:14 -0800

From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>

> Or, perhaps, the cameras aren't attracting sufficiently good prices.
> The owners may be holding them back from market.  No sense in listing
something that won't make reserve, and getting stuck with twenty or  thirty
bucks in listing fees.

> Jim Shulman

This is the reason in my case. I have a M5, M3, IIIB and assorted
accessories on consignment from friends. I will wait for better times to
list them.

Joe

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] M 's On Oh-Boy)