Subject: RE: [Leica] opening reception jan 31st
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 13:17:54 -0500

Congrats, Daniel! That's terrific.

B. D.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
[mailto:owner-leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us] On Behalf Of daniel
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 1:05 PM
To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Subject: [Leica] opening reception jan 31st

Well fellow luggers looks like i'm going to have my first show at the
end of this month. It's a joint show actually with  my friend nicole
mournian who is a very talented young photographer. So if your in the
bay area, oakland to be exact, january 31st from 7-10pm there will be a
reception at 388 19th street in the omicronfinancial building. i'm very
excited and i hope some of you can make it. also there will be drinks
afterwards at a bar called radio 435 13th street. thanks-daniel
mcclenaghan