Subject: [Leica] Rare People Photos
From: "langhans" <langhans@compwrx.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2003 11:44:32 -0800

I don't often post shots of people, but I finally got time to develop a roll
I took Christmas day.  I botched it a bit as I had never shot Delta 3200,
but Photoshop to the rescue, and I got some usable images by scanning.

Here is my wife and her dad

Both my in-laws http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1257665

Playing with a Christmas kitten

My father-in-law enjoying a cup of something.

Hope you enjoy.  Comments wecome.

Photography class starts Wednesday.  I'm pumped!!!!

Aram

This message is made of 100% recycled electrons.  No new atoms were
destroyed in making it.

Aram Langhans
Science Teacher, Naches High School
101 W. 5th. St / P. O. Box 159