Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:34:24 -0700

A thin brass ring that just slips over the shutter speed dial and then
melted into a larger dial of clear acrylic. A small dap of clear
silicone would hold it on to the dial and allow it to be easily
removed. The clear acrylic will allow you to see the speed markings. If
the acrylic is too slippery, then you can knurl the edges or cut a
groove for a o-ring.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Shutter speed setting on M6 Classic)