Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: War Photographer
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 13:13:23 -0500

I, too, found his use of the incident meter both interesting and
instructive. The use of a meter with an auto everything camera doesn't
surprise me that much, however, as many people use the autoeverything
cameras but only use some of the auto features - I usually keep my F100s
on manual exposure.

The prices - for purchase and rental - are pretty outrageous, but then I
guess that the rental/purchase market for this is a good deal smaller
than that for Wet T-Shirt Babes Vol. 17! ;-)

B.D.