Subject: Re: [Leica] Summitar hood
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:32:12 -0800

Philip Hart confessed:

> I've just succumbed to temptation and am now the owner of a IIIf and a
> Summitar 50.

Oh dear.

	http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/v19/msg05409.html

M.

PS: I'm sure that this will precipitate a new LUG guideline, seeing how
this is my second attempt at pulling my own chain (hmm... can you say
that in a public forum?) in as many weeks.  However, I rarely have the
time, nor the mental faculties, to produce original content and must,
therefore, resort to the occasional recycling of electrons.  If you
find this horrendously offensive, please exercise that delete button...
;)

Replies: Reply from "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] Summitar hood)