Subject: RE: [Leica] To Sam Kretna
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:29:19 -0600

Simon,

Thanks for taking the time to do this. As far as what to take shots of I
imagine the alter area would be cool. Also if there is anything that grabs
your eye. As I mentioned before every time I've been there the church has
been closed so all I've ever seen is the outside, which is beautiful of
itself. I can only imagine how nice the interior must look, especially since
they were renovating the last time I was there.

Sam