Subject: Re: [Leica] 2002 beach noctilux photos
From: Rei Shinozuka <shino@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 10:46:37 -0500

On Wed, Jan 29, 2003 at 09:46:02AM -0500, bdcolen wrote:
> since you have asked for comments, I'll

actually, i didn't ask for comments, though they are of course
welcome and appreciated.  i suppose one could argue that posting
an image URL is implicitly soliciting comments.

> ... a fixation with using an inappropriate lens.

i prefer  "fetish."

but at least we agree that an M camera with noctilux and rapidwinder
with trigger extended makes for a deadly weapon.

:-)

- -rei

p.s. :-)

- --