Subject: Re: [Leica] Is the issue of camera noise over-rated? - Talk amongst yourselves...:-)
From: "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:10:26 -0800

Tina, I'm glad you mentioned this.  The display on digital cameras will ruin
a shoot every time.  I can't tell you how many times I've been mobbed by
people wanting to get a look at the display on a digital P&S.  And once that
happens, you've become the subject.  We've had people grabbing at the
digicam quite forcefully to get a look, while with an M camera, you slip by
almost unnoticed.  An M looks pretty uninteresting to most people.

- --Jim Laurel

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Is the issue of camera noise over-rated? - Talk amongst yourselves...:-))