Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon SF-200 slide feeder (again)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 22:07:30 -0800

At 03:53 PM 1/29/2003 -0800, you wrote:

>I can't imagine how much work it must be for you to mount all your selects
>in Gepe mounts.  I assume you have the lab process only, and return your
>film in strips from which you make your selections?

I do all of my own developing in a Jobo so I'd be mounting the slides anyway.

>Eliminating film from my workflow altogether would mean a huge savings in
>time which would be better used shooting and marketing images.  Maybe it'd
>be a good idea to get rid of some of these anachronistic German cameras in
>favor of a EOS1Ds!  Hmmm.

I'm tempted every time I hang up another strip of film!!  I'm trying to
wait for Leica to come out with a professional digital, but it's getting
harder every day!  I love the ease of digital.

Tina

Replies: Reply from "Jim Laurel" <jplaurel@nwlink.com> (Re: [Leica] Nikon SF-200 slide feeder (again))
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] Nikon SF-200 slide feeder (again))
Message from Henning Wulff <henningw@archiphoto.com> (Re: [Leica] rare lenses)