Subject: Re: [Leica] Is It Friday Yet?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 12:21:10 -0700

The wrist strap was available separately. I have two that I purchased
separately; one from the Canadian distributor, and the other though a
US dealer. One of the dealers that regularly post FS lists has the
case/strap kit for sale. An expensive way to get the strap mind you.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Lucien <director@ubi.edu> (Re: [Leica] Is It Friday Yet?)