Subject: [Leica] Fwd: A clarification of warranty repairs requested.
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 13:25:33 -0700

I was very upset to be told on this list that cameras and lenses
purchased through official channels in one country would not be given
warranty repairs in another. The advantage of buying official imported
gear would vanish in my opinion. I finally got around to emailing Leica
US and please find my email and Roger horn's reply below:

Begin forwarded message:

Replies: Reply from Bill Satterfield <cwsat@istate.net> (Re: [Leica] Fwd: A clarification of warranty repairs requested.)