Subject: [Leica] FOR SALE: Like New Domke Leather Elite F-2
From: "Daniel L. Schmutter \(home\)" <bethdan@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 16:02:01 -0500

I have a Domke Leather Elite F-2 for sale. I have never used it but I cannot
guarantee that it has never been used. I _can_ say that to me it looks
completely unused. When I look inside, I can't find any evidence that
anything has ever been inside the thing. That's how clean it is and how new
it looks.

It has two small marks on the back side of the bag. That's it. Otherwise, to
me the leather looks perfect. It has both leather straps (padded shoulder
and hand carry) and the four pocket padded insert.

Domke stopped making these. Its a gorgeous bag. A little too extravagant for
me to keep, though.

For those of you not familiar with this bag, it is essentially an F-2,
except: (1) it is made of buttery black leather, (2) it has two straps
instead of one (both removable, of course) and (3) it lacks that zippered
pocket under the flap.

This thing is beautiful.

Feel free to e-mail me privately if you are interested

Thanks

Dan

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] FOR SALE: Like New Domke Leather Elite F-2)