Subject: Re: [Leica] What's Cookin'?
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2003 14:48:45 -0800

The book she's reading is "Why am I a Catholic" by Garry Wills.  I'm
guessing it has less to do with cooking than with religion... ;)

Given that this is the title of the book, her posture, and the section
in which she (presumably) found an empty chair, I'm not quite sure what
the story is that this picture is telling...?

M.