Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 3: Swiss winter wonderland
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 00:09:13 +0100

Since we moved to Switzerland 3 years ago, my wife and son have taken to
skiing with a vengeance, and every Sunday between now and April is spent
on the slopes. I frankly do not enjoy it very much, and so most of the
time I just tag along to take pictures and look after our daughter who
also skis but usually has had enough earlier than the other two. So here
are some images from a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Flumserberg. The
main pictures is a close-up of the chairlift:

http://www.wajsman.com/2003_3.jpg

Three skiers survey the territory:

http://www.wajsman.com/2003_3alt1.jpg

And finally, a father and son take a nap:

http://www.wajsman.com/2003_3alt2.jpg

All three pictures taken with the VC Bessa R2, 21mm Color Skopar, on
Maco 750 developed in Ilfotec DD-X 1+4. The first two shots are
full-frame, the last one cropped to about 2/3 of the frame.

The complete PAW index is at:

http://www.wajsman.com/indexpaw2003.htm

and comments/critique are always welcome and appreciated.

Nathan
- --
Nathan Wajsman
Herrliberg (ZH), Switzerland