Subject: [Leica] FS oops should be minilux, CL
From: "\(SonC\) Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:56:20 -0600

Offered:
Minilux  ex+ cosmetics  Camera bag wear shows up with a little hard-to-see
bright spots.
Works great. I like it, but I don't use it enough. It needs a good home.
WONDERFUL lens.
$375
http://www.sonc.com/minilux.jpg

    Leica CL, very nice user.  People will take one look at this camera and
say, "Are You Sonny Carter?"
    Recently gone over by Sherry Krauter.   The pads in the picture I added
so that the camera would not ding when you pick it up by the strap(easily
removed).  It already has one minor, (and common to these cameras) ding
near the winder. I have scores of pictures made by this camera on my
website. The meter is really accurate. The Summicron in the picture is not
included at this price.  Anyhow, you wouldn't want it.  It has paint
problems, and only takes FANTASTIC pictures.  (Oh wait, I take the
pictures....)  Camera with a body cap where that lovely but worn Summi is:
$450.
http://www.sonc.com/cl.jpg

Paypal accepted, checks, interesting trades.

Shipping included in Continental US, adjustment made for other lands.

Regards,

SonC  (Sonny Carter)
http://www.sonc.com