Subject: [Leica] Re: [private] Nathan's PAW 3: Swiss winter wonderland
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 17:04:23 -0800

> http://www.wajsman.com/2003_3.jpg

It needs to be cropped a tiiiiiiiiny little bit: the black thing in the
bottom left corner is really distracting.  It's a killer photograph
otherwise.  Fantastic.  Would look brilliant blown up to 16x20, framed,
on a wall.

> Three skiers survey the territory:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2003_3alt1.jpg

A bit of a cliché, but damn that's a good lens!

> And finally, a father and son take a nap:
>
> http://www.wajsman.com/2003_3alt2.jpg

Wonderful!  I love the humour in this!  Far too many pictures these
days have far too little humour in them.

Two great pictures in one week.  Damn.  I'd be proud!

M.