Subject: [Leica] Acmefoto Trading Service
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 18:23:49 -0700

Dear LUG'ers--

We are pleased to announce that Acmefoto is now offering individuals a place
to buy, sell, trade, and list wanted Leica and other camera gear at our Web
site. We are offering this FREE service as a courtesy to our customers and
friends who would like to have highly visible forum for their trading
activity.

Each listing will remain on the site for 30 days, and can be renewed.

To locate our trading pages, please visit our Web site at www.acmefoto.com,
and click on the link marked Trading, or go directly to the following link:
http://www.acmefoto.com/cgi-acmefoto/ACMstore.cgi?user_action=link&link=trad
ing.

Thank you. We look forward to serving you.

Regards,

Kit McChesney
- --
acmefoto | acme online sales, inc