Subject: Re: [Leica] Learning to see: Thanks!
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:24:04 -0800

C.R. wrote:

> When you get these exercises worked out, will you post then to the web
> and/or share them with the list?

Yes, that's my intention.  I'm in the process of reorganizing my web
site and learning about various three-letter acronyms (CSS, PHP, SQL),
but one of the sections will be on photography.  I'll put the exercises
and thoughts in there and let the LUG know when it's ready to be viewed.

Again, thanks to all who responded.

M.