Subject: [Leica] Aug. 2001- July 2002
From: Don Lawrence <donlaw@ev1.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 01:43:06 -0600

I have made a website showing my first attempt at a PAW project. It is a
photo a week of each of my three children for a year starting in August
2001. Inspired by Kyle and many other member's PAW efforts.

I was particularly influenced by Lea, who at the time was doing
picture a day of her daughter. Her project lead to my decision to limit the
PAW project to my children and to do all three each week.

Many photos were taken using a Leica M6 or M5, although I also used
other cameras too. Including Contax G and SLR, Rollei 35, and even a
few with a Yashica T4.

Overall I feel good about the results. There were a few weeks that proved
extremely difficult due to circumstances that occurred during the year, and
ultimately resulted in what I feel are some poor photos.
But, some stand out. It proved to be a enjoyable learning experience keeping
me more active with photography than I had been for years.

This project is part of a personal document I am developing for each child
which I hope will hold some value to them in their future.

If you have time, please view the photos and let me know your thoughts.

<http://users2.ev1.net/~donlaw/>

Don Lawrence