Subject: RE: [Leica] Help!? ColorSync, ICC, colour management systems? Confused!!
From: "Dwight L. Brown" <n5wrw@delrio.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 22:55:55 -0600

I just got a Minolta DiMage Scan Dual III a couple of weeks ago.  I also got
the Epson 960 printer.  The Epson has 7 separate ink tanks and this setup
works really well.  I am a babe in the woods in the digital darkroom game,
but I have had an easy time so far.  You sure waist a lot less paper!!  I
have made mostly 8.5" X 11" prints from color negatives and I've been
pleased.  The Leica connection is my Leicaflex SL and IIf red dial to make
the negs.  Fun!

Yours,

Dwight