Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica 35 Summilux Asph black like new
From: "E E" <etaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 16:36:46 +0000

Hello,

I have a black Leica 35 Summilux f1.4 Asph for sale. I bought this lens
about 7 months back,
and it is in pristine condition. It has been in storage for the past 3
months. It is under 2 year
international warranty, and I have all the papers and the box, pouch, hood,
caps etc. I am asking
$1500 for it. I bought it for about $1800.

If interested, please email me at mvenkit@hotmail.com , and I will send you
some photos of the lens. If we can agree on the price, you can also check my
feedback on ebay before you buy.

Best Regards

Mahesh