Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens hood
From: Joseph Yao <joseph@yao.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 14:08:53 +0800

Henry,

The Tri-Elmar (#11625) is not supplied with a lens hood.  The hood you
require is #12450.  This hood can be reversibly mounted when not in use, but
the original front cap can longer be used.  I use a generic E49 front cap
instead.

Unless a filter is used, I don't think the use of a hood is as critical as
for other lenses, since the front element is quite recessed.

E-mail me off list if you require further information.

Regards,

Joseph