Subject: [Leica] Photo opportunity - Big anti war protest in London 15th February
From: "Beddoe, Neil" <nbeddoe@lehman.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 17:27:01 -0000

See www.stopwar.org.uk

It starts at 12:30 on the Embankment and Gower St and finishes with a rally
in Hyde Park until 5:30.  I'm going to take another chance to play at being
a photojournalist.  I would love to meet up with siome LUGgers. The idea is
to shoot the demo, scoot up to Wardour St to get the films done and retire
to the pub while they are being processed.  The pictures can then be viewed
over more beer when they will improve considerably.

Let me know if you'd like to meet up.  Lend me your Noctilux and I'll lend
you my 35mm Summilux ASPH.

Neil

Replies: Reply from "Simon Greenwood" <mail@simon.gs> (Re: [Leica] Photo opportunity - Big anti war protest in London 15th February)