Subject: [Leica] PECOW No. 3 now on line
From: Roy Zartarian <rzartarian@snet.net>
Date: 04 Feb 2003 13:28:54 -0500

LUGs,

My latest Photo Every Couple of Weeks is now posted at:
http://www.photo.net/users/royzart/pecow/pecow03.html

It and the alternates are a departure from my norm in that they are in
color and are digital.  After scoring an EOS-R adapter on the auction
site, I rented a Canon D60 for a weekend to see how the digibody & Leica
glass would work.  The postings are from that weekend project. In
keeping with one of the current LUG discussions, a portrayal of Max the
labrador retriever appears among the alternates.

The archive picture is a pleasant visual distraction at a social affair
in an Armenian church a year ago.

So have at it. And, as usual, comments, criticisms, and Paypal
transactions are welcome.

Roy