Subject: [Leica] Montreal LUG Meeting with Ted Grant
From: John Paul <johnpaul@videotron.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2003 16:24:17 -0500

Emanuel Lowi started this thread last week, but unfortuneatly, due to
circumstances beyond his control, has had to pass it over to me.

The Montreal LUG members invite one and all to an evening in Montréal on
Feb 7. The event will be held at CAMTEC PHOTO in historic 'Old Montreal'
and will feature the one and only TED GRANT.

LISLE KELCO LTD., Leica's Canadian distributors, will be co-sponsoring
the event and there will be good food and drink to go with the great
atmosphere the evening is sure to generate.

Lugger's from the Maritimes, Eastern Ontario, New York state and New
England are sure to enjoy the comaraderie of the evening and the
ambience of Old Montréal as we discuss things new and old from our
favorite camera maker.

RSVP please so that we can make sure there is enough to go around.
Contact John Paul at johnpaul@videotron.ca or at 450-964-9385.

CAMTEC PHOTO is located in Old Montréal at 26 Notre-Dame East. (near
Notre-Dame Basilica) and their telephone number is 514-875-5110.