Subject: [Leica] stop the war prostests
From: Brian David Stevens <briandavidstevens@talk21.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2003 09:34:00 +0100

Hi Neil
I'll be there some where at the front with an M6 and an M3 (and a load of
N****s)

here's some shots from the last few protests

http://www.briandavidstevens.com/stopwar/index.htm

http://www.briandavidstevens.com/palestine/index.htm

Cheers

http://www.briandavidstevens.com

on 2/5/03 12:32 am, Leica Users digest at