Subject: [Leica] which is better for noctilux focus?
From: Topher <topher@netvigator.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 23:25:46 +0800

i'm getting frustrated by not being able to focus the nocti and even my
elmarit 90......which would be better, an M3 or a new puppy .85?
saw a nice M3ss in a window the other day........
saw a beautiful ds with dual range summi w/goggles too, but it looked
minty and the price sure made me shiver hehehe
anyway, any advice from the leica gurus and gurettes would be
appreciated!

thanks
tofu

(in hong kong; the DS was 24000 ouch)