Subject: [Leica] Leica R stuff for sale
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:39:21 -0800

Leica R6, black, s/n 1747xxx.  Excellent costmetic condition: only
flaws are small marks below camera mount, tiny marks on reflex housing,
beginning of brassing around corners. Mechanically and optically
perfect. All-matte groundglass. Comes with Leica strap & body cap.
$690.

Rubber eyecup for R6/R7 (and presumably R4/R5) cameras.  Helps keep
straylight out of your eye or for those of you who shoot with glasses.
These little buggers are hard to find.  I know.  I looked... ;)  $25.

Two Leica Motor-Drive-R battery packs (AA batteries not included!).
Exc++ condition.  Cost $75 new, get mine for $30 each or $50 for both.

Shipping (certified, insured, lower 48) is $5 for small items and $12
for large items and cumulative.  Elsewhere at cost.

Five day money back guarantee (minus shipping costs), provided items
are in exactly the same condition as when you received them and
packaged and shipped as well as I do (double-boxed, insured).  No
questions asked, but please know what you are buying.