Subject: Re: [Leica] Paying Job - First Entirely with Digilux 1
From: Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 22:17:56 -0800

George Lottermoser wrote:

> Spent last evening doing an assignment entirely with Digilux 1 and two Quantum Strobes.
> I have to say that with the external flash synch, aperture priority, et al. It turns out to be a
> damn nice tool for web work and for the price. I don't know of another low end digital with
> external flash and manual/semi-auto features that Digi1 have. Does anyone else?

If you think a Carl Zeiss lens might compare to Leica you might look at the Sony F717

You can compare the Leica to the F717 side by side here:
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/sidebyside.asp

Both very comparable to each other. A friend has the F707 (almost same as the F717, same lens) and
the pix from it are remarkable.