Subject: [Leica] FS: Texas Leica [Littman 45 4x5 rangefinder]
From: Johnny Deadman <lists@johnbrownlow.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 11:27:24 -0500

I'm going to have to very reluctantly give this up. The camera is
great, but what I wanted to do with it just takes too much film and too
long to scan and it's not happening for me.

For those who don't know, the Littman 45 is a true handheld 4x5 camera
with a rangefinder built into the optical viewfinder. It's the nearest
thing there is to a 4x5 leica. I did a load of tests and the RF is
dead-on accurate, and the lens is very sharp when stopped down past
f/8. Wider than that it has amazing bokeh.

Details of the camera are here:

	http://www.littman45single.com/

This one I am selling is the one with the 127mm Ysarex (a truly
wonderful lens) and I took the ground-glass back option. It's exactly
as delivered to me from William Littman himself.

I am going to throw in a Pelican case with foam cutouts for the camera
and filmholders (it's BIG).

Contact me for price and any other details.

[sorry if this is a repeat post but I didn't see the other one make it
to the list]
- --
John Brownlow