Subject: RE: [Leica] High speed color films...
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 14:29:08 -0500

Steve,

> People who are trying to help by offering sensible advice don't warrant
> sarcasm like that. IMHO of course.

You're right, sensible advice doesn't warrant sarcasm.  I took Nathan's
response as being somewhat demeaning, stating the obvious that anyone on
this list who actually knows what a camera is should know.  I took it as an
oversimplification, and didn't address what I was asking.

> Others have said that the film

And the question is...what is THE film?

> produces good results under mixed
> lighting, at the end of the day it's _your_ decision not ours. What
> someone else finds acceptable you may not.

I just don't understand why you would believe I both can't read and don't
already know that the decision is mine.  Do I really come across as that
much of a simpleton or newbie?

Austin

Replies: Reply from "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] High speed color films...)