Subject: Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 12:38:53 -0800

Ok, easy guys.  I may have teased Slobodan slightly on the LUG for his
comment, but I also sent him a private email thanking him for his
feedback.  I may not have explicitly asked for feedback on the
photograph I posted a link to, but I certainly do appreciate
constructuve advice from more other photographers, regardless of
whether it was explicitly asked for or not.  I also gladly accept
appreciative comments and encouragement.

I think that there is an unspoken assumption at work on the LUG: if you
make your photos publically viewable (by posting a link to them), then
you are inviting comments on them -- of any kind.  Be those comments
praise, critique, or otherwise.  The fact that the link was secondary
to the subject line does not exclude me from that exposure: nor would I
want it to.

M.

Replies: Reply from S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] I bought me a scanner!)