Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital and Leica
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:14:53 -0700

George--

First of all, with all due respect, 56 ain't all that old! If that's so,
then the LUG is full of cranky old geezers! (Oops!)

Second, in terms of patience, you have to draw on your reserves of "digital
years." Since digital hasn't been around that long, you have to make an
adjustment. Consider how we figure the dog's year ... (7 human years = 1 dog
year)

That said, I'd predict that we'll see digital compatibility for the R-system
in less than half the human equivalent of a dog's year.

So much for higher mathematics!

KM