Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital and Leica
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 15:51:09 -0700

Steve--

Yes, and your source is correct. The digital capability is in R&D now, has
been for several years.

One other positive thing about Leica that you may be able to add to this is
that they do their very best never to make a major system obsolete. So it
makes sense that "whatever" is being planned will function with the major
system that is most capable of being compatible with it, that is, the R.

Okay, 'nuf said. ;-)

Kit