Subject: RE: [Leica] OT: snowboard/skateboard culture
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 17:38:45 -0700

Our skateboard parks here are packed with kids, and there's even a Vans
indoor park down the pike and it's pretty full 'o kids most of the time.

Yea, kids will rebel, and tear up stuff, but remember what we did to rebel
at their age ... come on, guys? Didn't y'all do anything rebellious? Or were
you all model citizens from a tender age of 2? ;-)

K.