Subject: RE: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: "Kit McChesney | Acmefoto" <kitmc@acmefoto.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2003 20:27:13 -0700

John--

The controversies that came from our earlier discussions really had to do
with "how" Leica (USA and Germany) may handle the warranty issues
internally. For the purposes of what most people need, want, or care, to
know, the fact that "Leica will take care of you regardless of where you
are" is more than enough. Each warranty situation is handled in the way that
works best all round, depending on the situation at hand. But the customer
comes first, always. That is Leica's primary concern, and as a dealer who
believes in the products and services that Leica provides, I do the same.
I'm sure Leica aficionados feel the same way.

Glad to clear things up. :)

Kit