Subject: RE: [Leica] Warranty Issues
From: "Austin Franklin" <darkroom@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 12:51:45 -0500

John,

I asked THREE people who have new in box Leica USA bodies, and not one of
them came with anything but the Passport "plan".  Can anyone who has an
official Leica USA M6/M7/R8 etc. verify that you in fact ALSO have an
International Warranty alongside the Passport "plan"?

Regards,

Austin

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues)
Reply from Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com> (Re: [Leica] Warranty Issues)