Subject: Re: [Leica] paws, not PAW
From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 11:04:12 -0800

Austin

Sure, the canyon behind my house used to be loaded with
wildlife. Raccoons, skunks, 'possums, foxes, coyotes, rattle-
snakes, quail, dove, owls, hawks, gophers etc.

Some homes were built on the opposite  ridge and have
crept down in the canyon, displacing some of the wildlife.
Also the almost total lack of rain has not helped.

Jerry