Subject: RE: [Leica] ACLU and Your Right To "Keep Pushing That Shutter"
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 10:53:52 -0500

Uh, Marc- While it I certainly true that there ARE states' rights - all
rights not enumerated as being specifically federal -  the FACT that the
"states rights" banner is best known as the "stars and bars," and was
used in  support of American apartheid - Jim Crowism - and attempts to
beat back anti-lynching laws and every major piece of Civil Rights
legislation from the end of the Civil War onwards is hardly "yet one
more effort by the left to smudge our Constitutional underpinning."
You're far too intelligent, knowledgeable and well read to try to claim
that with a straight face. ;-)

B. D.